Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baseball Baby Shower

So my friends and I had an amazing Baby Shower for a special girlfriend who is the Gramma of this precious boy.  We started with a sports theme and then narrowed down to the baseball theme.  This is the Invitation, I stitched the sides of the original and then scanned it and entered the text.


 This is the table, Janice did all the flowers, in jars set in baseball mitts.  She also used real baseball cards, bats and trophies.
 This big flower arrangement was amazing with the peanuts around the interior vase.
 The mantle was decorated with a banner and trophies. So stinking cute!
                                                                            
 Our favors were Cracker Jacks in a huge basket complete with baseball bat by the door as guests left.
 The food was delicious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love such simple but well planned parties. This is a reason that last year baby shower party I planned for my sister at local event space was kept simple and maybe this was the factor that made all my party guests loved party arrangements.