Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Got Sketch 101




I have enjoyed Valerie Salmon's Sketch blog for a while now, but when they said they were going to have an "Online class", well, I was skeptical. I waited until the day before to sign up and since then I have been so excited! They had some pre-class projects and we received our first class assignment yesterday! I love the card sketch - have made 4 different kind and love my first assignment. My first sketch is a page of a friend of mines granddaughter. For those of you who don't scrapbook, a sketch is a design guide of where to put pictures, paper and embellishments, they are like blueprints-and then we get to take it from there with our own creativity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are too cute. You make me inspired to scrapbook! Oh, for the time!